The role of this person is to support the countries of Middle East and Africa implementing the New Business Model and staying permanently trained and communicated in the new functionalities
He/she actively contributes in achieving the company strategy and reach team goals and priorities through the following:
- Leading the Training and Communication of the initial team of the MEA Business Model, ensuring a full understanding of the MEA Business Model methodology, business processes and solution
- Preparing the evolution of the MEA Business Model training and Communication methodology to ensure OpCo experts, key users and users are prepared to work with MEA Business Model
- Ensuring a consistent training and communication approach to guarantee MEA Business Model sustainability by continuously increasing and consolidating the MEA Business Model knowledge in OpCo’s already live with the MEA Business Model processes and systems
MEA Business Model Training and Communications Manager will manage training activities and tools centrally during MEA Business Model implementation and after go-live in direct contact with OpCo Training Coordinators and with Central Functional Streams. (P2P, B2R, O2C…)
- Training: Lead the sustainable development of the MEA Business Model training strategy
- Training: Lead the training process framework definition
- Training: Lead the ATLAS Certification Program definition
- Training: Lead the ATLAS Training Tool definition
- Communication: Lead the ATLAS communication plan definition
- Communication: Lead the ATLAS communication media definition
- Training: Execute the strategy ensuring that individuals impacted by MEA Business Model are sufficiently knowledgeable in the new business processes, systems and ways of working to be able to perform their roles in the business after deployment.
- Act as MEA Business Model Central Training Manager, supporting, coaching, updating and managing Country Training Coordinators as well as the MEA Business Model Central Training Materials & Tools
- Training Manager will also be responsible for coordinating the training support to be provided by resources in the Central Functional Teams, high level planning of training activities and the tracking of deliverables progress
- He/she is responsible to gather the Hub and Country requirements in terms of training, ensuring the delivery of the most suitable training activity for all the needs, and will support Local Training Coordinators on completing the ‘detailed OpCo training plan’ by supporting on identifying trainings tasks, activities, deliverables, approvals, budget costs, interdependencies
- He/she owns the training catalogue, identifying potential gaps with the training requirements. Leads the maintenance of the training materials, coordinating all the necessary inputs required to have the most updated versions of each module.
- He/she coordinates the different Hub and Country training plans, and delivers progress reporting.
- Communication: Coordinate the execution of communication activities into the different ATLAS implementation (CEO letters, newsletter,…)
- Communication: Lead the elaboration and distribution of the monthly ATLAS newsletter
Key interfaces, stakeholder and relationships:
- Interface with Country Training and Communication Managers
- Interface with Central Team : Solution Managers
- Interface with Business Transformation Team
Level of education/qualifications normally required:
- University degree in Engineering , Business Administration, Information Technologies, Psychology, Law...
Specific work experience:
- Experience in LafargeHolcim HR departments, delivering challenging training and communication programs
- Experience in training as a teacher and/or communication manager
- Experience in large international projects
Technical / functional skills:
- Training/Communication needs analysis skills & experience.
- Training/Communication Tools/Methods analysis skills & experience.
- Training curriculum design & delivery skills & experience.
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- People management experience (including remote located teams).
- IT / SAP training delivery or project management.
- SAP technical experience a bonus.
- Strong business orientation focus.Ability to communicate openly and effectively with Business management and business experts, with IT managers , and with many diverse constituencies
- Ability to work decisively under pressure considering the criticality and urgency required to ensure availability of the services in accordance to service level commitments.
- Ability to manage multi-cultural and multi-located team
- High willingness to drive transformation
- Customer / end-user service orientation
Leadership and managerial abilities:
- Lead by example on values and culture
- Team and people development skills; in particular, values and diversity
- Change agent (e.g., ability to champion new processes, initiatives and technologies)
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- English Professional Proficiency
- Other languages (French, Arabic,...) is a plus
Mobility requirements (time spent travelling internationally, nationally etc.):
- International travels ~30% (estimate)